Monday, June 05, 2006

Rambling through boredom

Just realized today that I haven't written in a bit. Possibly due to the boringness of my life? Yup, it's a possibility. I woke up this morning, which was nice. Ate lunch, also nice. Drank some coffee, drank some water, typed away at the keyboard for a bit, oh wait the day is almost over and I haven't done one thing of note. Wonder what's for dinner, or why America is getting fat? Different meals are the only thing that make one day different from another.

---

Last couple weekends were spent at weddings. Good times for all. After the Kennedy/Lord wedding two weeks ago we stopped by my old house in Chelmsford. Weird stuff. The house itself was more or less as I remembered, the tree in the front that was planted the year I was born was huge, dominating the front yard. The hill that used to be such a royal pain in my ass to ride my bike up and down? Barely a bump in the road.

---

Quick reminder, NBA playoffs are still going on, Finals start this week. Looking like it could be good stuff, Miami vs Dallas, no real idea who is the better team, nor do I really care who wins other than the vague feeling I have that it would be difficult to root for a team from Texas. Which brings up a good question: Has there ever been a President before that made us root against an entire state?

---

Start my class tomorrow. Four week class, 4 hour class every Tuesday, the rest is online. We'll see how I do with a four hour class. If college was any indication, not so well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Clementine waking you up via a cannonball or making out with you must help break up the minutiae of the day to day.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, even that can become routine.