Thursday, December 15, 2005

What's this? A blog?

Apparently I am a creature of routine. I never would have thought that, until I stopped writing the blog daily. It's hard to start back up again, isn't it Goody?

Gonna start back up nice and slow, get it going again, you know?

---

Apparently John has been hard at work proving that his brain can take a beating. Those of us that knew John in college already knew that, of course.

---

My class of this semester is almost over, which means I have a final next week. Good times, good times. It's been a little while since I actually studied for one of these bad boys, I'm guessing, oh, maybe senior year in HS? Maybe junior year? Should be interesting.

---

So I haven't gotten around to signing up for a new class yet. Partially due to being busy, but mostly due to the fact that I simply can't decide what program I want to do a master's in. Right this second I am kind of leaning toward creating my own, something like a "Effects of technology on education" or something like that. No doubt I will think that is a bad idea one class in.

---

OK, that's all for now. I might check back in a few hours to rant about a small scientific discovery that was announced recently...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visco, would that "small scientific discovery" be your penis?

Anonymous said...

goody is that you?

You're alive?

Anonymous said...

Steve you liar! You studied for a final in college...don't you remember you constellations thanks to me??!!

Anonymous said...

That's right, how could I forget that brand spankin new constellation, asspelt!!!

Thanks to you I almost passed that class!